Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day One

Well, here it is. Day one on my first blog post! I wanted to start off with and mention for anyone who might be wondering where my "unusual" avatar came from - it came from an old picture I came across year's ago on the internet and which I was pleasantly surprised was actually found via Tineye.

A picture of Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine looking like he's either getting extremely happy (or stoned) on a drink. And what with all the steam around him he look's really happy. This picture has always made me smile and still does to this day especially when you watch the show and see what Quark has been through.

For now that's about all I can think of to say for my first post but this blog will be my sounding board and a place for me to post opinions on tech, games, and non tech things on occasion happening in real life and I hope for those of you reading that you enjoy my posts and as always feel free to comment if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment